Pages

Sunday 10 March 2013

In the Navy

Navy is my colour for Autumn Winter 2013, friends. As I age, black close to the face does me no favours. I find that charcoal and navy work better, teamed with a chic black cigarette pant for work (or a black skinny jean for the weekend). However you decide to wear it, navy can be a refreshing alternative to the usual black on black. It's also a way to experiment with a little colour, if brights aren't your thing. Here's what I have my beady eyes on around the local stores and around the net...

 

 Change it Out Placket Shirt | Storm | $169.00 | 6 - 14
(I have seen this in store and it looks great.)




 Margaret Howell Silk Scarf | Everyday Needs | $175.00



Stripe T-Shirt
 
Stripe T-shirt | Trenery | $64.90 | xx Small - xx Large

(I have this. Comfy, versatile, affordable. Tip: go down one size.)
 

 
Image 1 of Whistles Mesh Detail Oversize Top
 
Whistles Mesh Detail Oversize Top | ASOS | NZD$110.28 | UK 6 - UK 16



Reindeer Scarf in Cream and Navy
Reindeer Scarf | Richmond Hill Studio/Etsy | US$68.00




Grace Navy Python Matt Spine Scale

 
Grace Navy Ballet | Sambag | NZ$218.37 | 35 - 42



 
Oversized Runway Watch | Michael Kors | NZ$316.58




Woven Box Chain Bag | Topshop | £30.00
 


No comments:

Post a Comment