Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Preppy

I have wanted to try the shirt-under-jumper preppy look for a while now. The only thing holding me back has been finding a white shirt to fit over my ridiculous bosom. Success, thanks to UK shirtmaker Charles Tyrwhitt (more about this brand in a separate post).

This combo is surprisingly comfortable. I thought the shirt would get all bunched up but it doesn't. It's also a versatile look. Below, I have styled it two ways simply by changing my jeans and footwear. There's a lot going on so I have kept my jewellery to a minimum.

Look one: Skinny boyfriend jeans + heels (think casual Friday, casual dinner out):
  Jumper: Country Road (colour sold out, similar here) | Shirt: Charles Tyrwhitt | Jeans: Workshop | Shoes: Top End | Silver Dove Ring (old): Zabbana | Sunglasses: Karen Walker 'Deep Freeze'



Look two: Skinny jeans + ballet flats (think weekend, casual conference/seminar):


Jumper: Country Road | Shirt: Charles Tyrwhitt | Jeans: French Connection | Shoes: Country Road (sold out, similar here) | Silver Dove Ring (old): Zabbana | Clutch (old): Witchery | Sunglasses: Karen Walker 'Deep Freeze'
Photos by Paul D (standing in the rain! xx) 


No comments:

Post a Comment