Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Almost Boho

This outfit is my nod to boho-style dressing. Rather than go for the all-out modern hippie look, I've opted to interpret key parts of the boho look in my own way.

I've toned down flower power florals by chosing a light cotton pant that features a tiny floral print in black and white. My 'chambray' is an indigo cotton voile shirt tied at the waist for shape. And my 'cowboy' boots are actually a suede ankle boot. The elements are there, but they are tweaked to create a look that's funky, yet age-appropriate and not overwhelming:








Pants: Lonely Hearts | Tank: Sportsgirl | Shirt: Country Road | Boots: Mi Piaci | Bangle (right hand): Marc by Marc Jacobs | Bracelet (left hand): Charlotte Penman | Sunglasses: Karen Walker 'Deep Freeze'

All Images © Copyright Sara Mole

No comments:

Post a Comment