Pages

Sunday 24 November 2013

Black And Grey

So I was in Gregory in Newmarket (again!) this weekend, chatting to the lovely ladies and sharing my blog with them! I'm so excited that they emailed the link to their designer, so she can see how 'real' women interpret and wear the collection. I had another great shopping experience: their customer service is fantastic. Plus, I also picked up a beautiful new top to add to my collection. If you (like me) dismissed Gregory (formerly-known-as Suzanne Gregory) as a bit mumsy in the past, I suggest you take a look at their SS13 collection. It's fresh, modern and chic.

This series of photos showcases the 'Margot' silk pants and the 'Regis' top, both by Gregory:













Trousers: Gregory | Top: GregoryShoes: Witchery | Gold Bracelet: Veronicab | Bag: Country Road |  Sunglasses: Karen Walker 'Deep Freeze' in Black

All Images © Copyright Sara Mole


No comments:

Post a Comment