Pages

Thursday 3 April 2014

Melbourne Countdown

Ten sleeps to go! Although I am excited about being back in my beloved Melbourne, my mind is occupied with thoughts of finishing up at my current company and starting a new job. Sad times mixed with excitement about new possibilities! Also, Paul and I are bidding on another house next Wednesday so another big change might be in the air...

I have found some time to ponder the Autumn/Winter pieces I want to add to my now very small wardrobe. I've almost finished the final clear out of pre-weight-loss clothes. Here is my list so far...

Coat
An investment piece so I'm not afraid to spend a bit on this.

Winter Dress
For work. To team with opaques and my new Sezane boots.

Pencil Skirt
One that sits just below the knee (difficult when you're tall!) in an interesting print.

Black Ankle Boots
To team with grey skinny jeans and my (yet-to-purchase) grey boxy cashmere jumper.

Navy Scarf
An investment piece, so I'll be looking for cashmere or a cashmere blend.

Thin Gold Rings
One for each finger...

Tailored White Shirt
An elusive creature when you have a large bust. But I have sized down from a 14DD to a 10F so hopefully I can find something crisp and lovely that doesn't gape at the front!

Black Patent Peep-toe Heels
My last two pairs are getting very skanky and I haven't found any I like for about two years. If no joy in Melbourne then I have my eye on these from Ann Taylor. Got to get this style of shoe just right or they'll look tacky, not elegant.


No comments:

Post a Comment