Pages

Friday 17 October 2014

Shopbop Sale: What I Bought

Luckily for me, I have had these babies on my Shopbop favourites list for some time, waiting for the next friends and family 25% off sale. So it was a cinch to just pop them in my cart and purchase before stock ran out.

I already own two pairs of Citizens of Humanity jeans (one Avedon). I bought another pair in a slightly different shade in a size up due to a little weight gain since I've been recovering from my surgery (no serious exercise for another 2 - 3 weeks I'm afraid).

The T by Alexander Wang striped top is one I have been thinking about for ages. Online reviews suggested sizing down, so I got the medium instead of the large. As my bust size was always the showstopper in the past, I'm hopeful that I can now get away with smaller sizes.

As for the Equipment cashmere jumper, well I have wanted one for ages. I see myself wearing this casually with blue skinny jeans and my Superga white sneakers. For work, with a black pencil skirt, black high heels and a chunky gold necklace.





No comments:

Post a Comment