Pages

Wednesday 24 December 2014

Merry Christmas!

Our tree is looking (and smelling!) wonderful, presents are gathering beneath it, the weather is warming up. It must be Christmas time!

Thanks for all of your support this year. My readership is growing steadily and I really appreciate your visits.

This year has been a bit more challenging than most. A change of jobs, major surgery and gaining back some weight have taught me some life lessons that's for sure. The best thing to happen this year is my breast reduction. This has not only improved my health (shoulder and neck pain now almost non-existent), it's opened up some options in the wardrobe area. An unfortunate side effect is the weight gain which has stopped me from doing any serious experimentation. I have been back to the gym but still can't do anything too strenuous yet.

In 2015 I look forward to dropping the weight and trying on some different top styles to see what I now suit as a C cup. One item I am starting to look for is a fine wool poloneck sweater. Large boobs and polonecks do not work but this is a style I love and I am really excited about finally being able to wear it without looking like I have the Goodyear Blimp stuffed down my front. Eyeing up this Rachel Pally number...

Despite this being a low-shopping year for me, I have made some great purchases. Buys of the year are:

- Equipment Sloane cashmere jumper
- Zara black cigarette pants
- Lauren by Ralph Lauren black point-toe stilettos
- St James long-sleeved tee
- Another pair of CoH Avedon skinny jeans (got my eye on the Arielle style next...)
- Sezane Montana boots
- Country Road gold jewellery

Again, the signature 'uniform' has proved its worth. Skinnies, stripes, ballet flats, white sandshoes, ankle boots, black cigarette pants... I've added in a few new items this year; the most successful being the grey cashmere jumper and some delicate gold jewellery. This year has definitely been about quality over quantity.

Merry Christmas and all the best for the new year! x

No comments:

Post a Comment