Pages

Saturday 31 January 2015

Taking the Plunge

I have recently been re-aquainted with the sea and the beach after almost twenty years, and I love it. Paul and I have spent a lot of time in recent weeks at our nearest city beach, Kohimarama which is lovely and calm and safe. It's been fun searching for beachy items. I picked up a couple of cheap one-pieces from Farmers late last year in preparation, and just last week purchased some decent beach towels from Country Road.

And, despite my figure being a little out of shape lately, I just ordered a cover up and a BIKINI (!) from Marks and Spencers! The aqua-jogging and doggy-paddling I'm doing in the sea are having a positive effect so I'm sure I'll be rocking this in no time (or by next Summer for sure)...




No comments:

Post a Comment